Qualipride International Ltd.
Stevia Extract officially called Steviol glycosides, is an all natural sweetener extracted from the plant stevia leaves. It is a white and fine powder, featuring high sweetness and low calorie. It is 200-400 times sweeter than cane sugar but contians no calories.
General characteristics of Stevia extract steviol glycosides:
1. Pure sweet: with a refreshing and long lasting sweet taste. Among various natural sweeteners, steviol glycosides give the sweet taste most similar to that of cane sugar.
2. Heat stable up to 198 degrees Celsius(392 degrees Fahrenheit ), so it will not have browning reaction at such high temperature.
3. Stable in acidic and alkaline solution from PH4 to PH9, no breaking down or fermentation.
4. High solubility: Can be easily dissolved in water and alcohol bases in high concentration.
5. High safety and reliability: Non toxic, no side effect, no existing or potential or hereditary harm to the human body. Its safety has been officially confirmed by most countries including the U.S. FDA, the EU and JECFA (Joint FAO/WHO Expert Committee on Food Additives).
As a high sweetness and non-caloric natural sweetener, steviol glycosides have been used in a wide array of food, beverage, condiments，salted food, tobacco, pharmaceuticals, brewing, and personal care products. It especially suits people suffering from diabetes, obesity, hyperlipemia, hypertension and tooth decay. It is an alternative to sugar for people pursuing natural and healthy diet.
Other products from this supplier
Related products from premium suppliers on EC21
Business Registry Number: 120-86-03931